DDY GOES TO CUBA
Imagine waking up each morning to the sounds of the ocean crashing upon a Cuban beach. Savor sunrise meditations, daily yoga classes, and delicious vegan, vegetarian or pescatarian food at Mhai Yoga Retreat Cuba in the tropical paradise of Playa Del Este.
Just fifteen minutes from Old Havana, Mhai Yoga is situated on a pristine beach in Tarara. Each day, you will wake to cafe cubano, delicious breakfast, yoga, meditation and bliss.
After yoga, explore the culture and life of Cuba with a curated schedule designed to expand your mind and you heart, and refresh your body and your soul.
We’ve created a full schedule of cultural activities on this service trip in support of the Cuban people including:
• Twice daily yoga sessions featuring your favorite DDY flow and Yinpowerment® classes;
• Overnight excursion to old Trinidad to explore cobblestone streets and Cuban culture;
• Visit Ceinfuegos,
• Hike to waterfalls where you can bask in the Cuban sun, take a swim, and explore the richness of Cuba;
• Visit Topez de colantes, a beautiful nature reserve park;
• Beach and relaxation time at a pristine Caribbean beach in Tarara;
• A night out at Fabrica De Arte, an old factory turned art and music venue in old Habana;
• Sunset meditations overlooking the Caribbean;
• Authentic Cafe Cubano any time you need a pick me up;
• Salsa dancing lessons;
• Special yoga practices with the Godfather of Cuban yoga, Eduardo Pimentel;
• Vintage car rides through downtown Habana (with LOTS of photo opps)
• Delicious Cuban cuisine both at the retreat and out exploring!
January 12-19, 2019 in Havana, Cuba.
Double occupancy pricing is $2250, with Single Occupancy at $2700. Save $250 if paid in full by July 1, 2018. Price includes accommodations, all meals and the activities listed above. price excludes airfare, transfers and alcohol.